Sunday, March 16, 2008

Omg, wasting time!

i'm now staying at home doing nth!
Wasting time!
Now i am waiting for scholarship to further my study, who or which company will give me a scholarship?
i like nano-tech, but only khazanah nasional give such scholarship... haha..
nvm la, i choose different courses for different scholarships.....
Dunno which one is my real future, maybe a pharmacist, engineer, teacher, economist or even a useless graduated person.... haha..
Best of luck to all my friends,
as long as happy, i am happy too, do and apply what u want, do be so greedy like me, honestly, i'm not so happy even though i score all A... i think moderate mark de students r the happiest people...
Am i right?...
How long more i need to waste my time? i have wasting about 3 months time...... haiz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment