Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally, i can sit in front of my pc!

Today, on 10a.m., tc maznah called me!
i hold the phone, then asked me go to school immediately! before, i thought what big problem.
First, tc ask me to filled the form>anugerah pelajar cemerlang peringkat negeri! walau, so high tc hope!
i filled then back n photo my cert.
then, backed to school,
met counselor, want take my photo, omg, fill one more form, bintang sekolah, when come to Q what is my ambition, omg, dunno what to write, than i just wrote be a chemical engineer!
then went to see principal, need his help, describe about me!
but principal ask me to write on my own, then i dunno what to write, haiz, then thank god, he write for me, we have a long chat, he ask all about me!
Then, went to see pk 1.
haiz, finally, i come back and sit back, do my routine!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I saw my reflections back then, exactly 1 year ago. Struggling for the right option. Got this link as I was stumbling through recom. Do check out my blog too. I'm a jpa scholar, engineering in korea.

    ReplyDelete