Saturday, March 29, 2008

Now, i'm thinking how i'm going to describe myself! Big problem!

How if the interviewers ask me who is my idol, who am i going to mention?
Hmm, Bill Gates, Donald Triump, or local historians,
if local, can i tell them Dr Mahathir, or tell them Pak Lah, or just want be safer, just tell them, Tunku Abdul Rahman, haha, anything la, honestly, my real idol is Donald Triump, he is very rich, can do anything he wish to do, freedom, if local, my idol is sportswoman, Nicol David, hehe, she is determined and never give up easily.
Next, if they ask my family background?.. This one i need to organise the answer first, bcs i seldom answer this kind of Q.
My hobbies, will they ask too?
my hobbies are blah, blah, blah...... Surf the net, reading, etc...
what's more, my co-curriculum achievement?.. hmm, actually not much, just chess and teakwondo, my personality?.. low profile? is that true?
My special skill?. no, i think..
whatever la, promise i gain more knowledge, more friends, more confident, more exposure during the interview, haha, i'm copying someone scripts.

1 comment:

  1. Haiz..

    Ok ok, too rude.. HI 1st..

    Hi there.. U r a cute girl, rily.
    I hv the same problem wif u leh.. Though i hv many many experiences in spontaneous speaking like debating or public speaking competiton, but i do feel nervous which i seldom felt b4.. Butterflies flying..

    Btw, my results not tat excellent, plus my dad salary is too high if compare to the requirements (he is working with the government, i cant blufffffff) So i am soo surPrise that i am shortlisted..

    Dunno, i hv enuf preparations to face any result.. (I always say so, but mii a crying bun, so..)

    Headache headache..

    After my interview on 1st april, damn early de 10am, i wil tel u wat they ask mii..

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete