Thursday, January 8, 2009

Previous posts!

2nd Jan 2008

My parents and I went to Sogo and we bought nothing. After that, we went to Sg. Wang. My parents bought a lot of things but I bought nothing. They bought mostly clothes for my brother. The cheapest t-shirt for him costs RM39.90 and the most expensive clothe is his trouser. The price is RM139.90. About 4p.m, we decided to start our journey to my hostel. I hate Kuala Lumpur for its terrible traffic jams. We were at Acacia College about 6p.m. I met Beverly and we went to our room together. My parents left my hostel half an hour later. They continued their journey to Genting Highland, one must-go destination if they were at KL.

3rd Jan 2008

Today, I woke up earlier than when I was in my sweet home. Beverly and I decided to go to Sunway Piramid to buy some new clothes for CNY. Besides, we were going to meet Justina and Juliana there. Before that, we ate our lunch at Bistro to save some money. However, it didn’t help much because I spent about RM350 today. I bought a lot of clothes as the mega sale will end tomorrow.  After the tiring shopping trip, we decided to go back to Acacia College. Before that, we went to Juliana’s hostel first to take Justina’s thing. The trip today was fun and we ended up eating our dinner at Bistro again. My mother called me when I was in the mini bus, she told me that my neighborhood was going to be flooded and my parents were on their way back to Kelantan. Have a safe journey!

4th Jan 2008

I have done nothing today but I was sleeping. However, I was studying my SAT II when others were sleeping last night. The morning fresh air made me had the spirits to study harder and harder. After registration process, I went back to room and kept my room. After that, my friends and I went out for lunch. After I debited my money into my Maybank account, I went back to my room and slept until 10.00p.m. After that, I chit-chatted with my friends and we also played cards. Now, it’s another day already.

5th Jan 2008 Morning

I studied SAT 2 just now. I found that I was not understood most of the syllabus of my test papers. Besides, I did some decorations for my study table. I renovated my notice board and I was thinking of changing my style of study for this new semester. Justina and Beverly decided to subscribe P1 but I was thinking of celcom broadband. They had taken the modems and the Internet provider had given them 15 days to try. The P1 or Wimax can be shared up to 6 people and monthly fee is RM99. However, one person must sacrifice to buy a wireless router which costs around RM150. I decided not to buy it as my home Streamyx had been cut-off. I am not sure what will happen soon. If my house got one person want to buy the rooter, I will pay the fee. If the plan were unsuccessful, I will talk to my parents that I am going to subscribe Celcom broadband. I need Internet connection miserably.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment