Thursday, January 8, 2009

Comparisons between Celcom and P1

P/s:

Streamyx is out of my lists to subscribe as it must have a home phone line in order to subscribe.

Maxis is out of my lists too due to the fact that its customers’ bad comments. There are too many regretful expressions from its customers for subscribing Maxis broadband.

 

Price

Celcom Broadband

RM68 or RM98 per month, initially need to pay a big amount of money. Modem is about RM499.      Installation fee is about RM200.

P1

If we shared, we need to pay RM25 per month. Installation fee is about RM200 too.

 

Benefit

Celcom Broadband

I can online whenever I wish to do so as it’s mine. I can also online when I go back to Tanah Merah because the Celcom has a wider coverage area compared to P1 Wimax.

P1

The price is cheaper!

 

Speed

Celcom

It is depended on which plan I would like to subscribe.

P1

1.2 MHz

 

Cons

Celcom Broadband

The price is expensive

P1

My privacy will be disturbed!

 

Conclusion

After deep considerations, I think I should subscribe to celcom broadband rather than P1.

Reasons

-Although the price is more expensive than P1 but its price is almost the same as Streamyx that I used to pay.

-I can online whenever and wherever I wish to do so.

-My privacy is not disturbed.

-Sharing process wouldn’t occur. I am not so like sharing because it always causes problems.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment