Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY-- No mood

I ended my day with tears and started my day with tears. On the night of eve of Chinese New Year, I ended the day with tears because of my family problem. I can’t explain what had happened. What I supposed to do now is study, study and study. My family don't want me to take part in this movie. Besides, I also don’t want to take a part in this movie. I want to be nobody right now. I can’t help at all. The next morning, the movie was lengthened to another more frightening episode. I hope the story will have a happy ending. I have no mood to study and to do my homework.


Bad news to good news!
My mum and dad have promised me to subscribe Celcom Broadband. I didn't expect that would be so easy to persuade them. To my surprise, my mum asked me whether tomorrow Celcom Center will open or not. She wanted to settle it as fast as possible!

I haven't decided to subscribe it or not as the deposit for it is too high. The modem costs around RM 500!

Wish me i will have the mood to do my homework and also have the CNY's mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment