Saturday, January 31, 2009

If....

If i could start my tertiary education in Jan 2008, i would study A-Level.
If i could reverse the time, i would learn how to play musical instruments.
If i could resit my SPM, i would sit for account.
If i could back to primary school, i would try to fall in love with language.
If i could back to secondary school, i would try my best in everything.
If i could back to my childhood period, i hoped that my parents had taught me basic English.
If i could turn back to the period of choosing the scholarships, i might have changed the course to Medicine. (Now, i think that i prefer Biology more than Physics because i might dislike it last time due to the boring lecture.) I found out the BIOLOGY is fun too!

If i could change the time right now, i would change to yesterday so that i could do my homework!

That's enough for today, i want to start working on MY CALCULUS 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment