Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I realized that....

Actually, I feel uncomfortable when someone calls me "PANG".
"PANG" is my surname, last name or family name.
Please call me "Siew La" or whatever nickname(such as &*(*&(*&) if you all knew.
I have my own name and i am sure no one in the world name SIEW LA except me because my name is very uncommon! 

Mostly, my other races friends, teachers would call me Pang. However, if they know me well, they won't call me like that dy. This is because i got a nickname--ALLOY-- This is English version of Chinese Version--Ah Lo--

The story is long and i will make it short. *My real name is too difficult to memorize! {Someone know that i'm lying} 

Just call me Siew La or Xiu Le or Ah Lo if you knew the story! Please don't call me Pang! There are thousands or millions or trillions of Pang out there~!

No comments:

Post a Comment