Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of CNY

Today morning i woke up on 10a.m. 
To my surprise, my mum asked me to take my shower asap because she wanted to registered the celcom broadband for me today before we were going back to grandma's house.

However, i had no luck to own it today. The Tanah Merah Celcom Centre had missing in action. My dad and mum didn't know that the Centre had moved to somewhere else. 

Then, we backed to Temangan and i sacrificed my hp to my grandma as her hp was unable to function well. Now, i just use one hp with my maxis number and sorry to my digi's number friends. This is because i might not using it anyone as it burdens me by changing the sims cards. Thus, if possible, contact my maxis number!

Celcom Broadband, i will own it one day in this week! My parents are trying to find a celcom centre for me to register it for me! Thank~

No comments:

Post a Comment