Friday, January 23, 2009

*I can't find suitable topic for this post!*

Tomorrow 7.15a.m, i will be in the INTEC bus and i will arrive Metropolitan College about 7.45p.m. My SAT 2 tests will start on 8.15p.m. About 1.00p.m, i will be in the INTEC bus again but that time will mean that my holiday has officially started.

For this holiday, i have a lot of homework which need me to use Internet. I am not sure whether i will go to cyber cafe to do my assignments or i will go to my friends' house to complete my tasks.

American Culture Studies Textbook-Exercise
American Culture Studies-Handout
ACS-Quiz 1-after CNY
Short Story Review-The Season of Divorce
Calculus Homework
Calculus Exercise
Calculus-Test 1-after CNY
Chemistry Homework
Chemistry-Quiz 1-after CNY
Demonstrative Speech-Find a topic
Advanced Composition-Final Draft-Personal Experience
Research Paper-CYBER ADDICTION-at least 2 resources from books, 1 resource from newspaper, others add up to at least 5 resources! *I need help!
Reflective Essay
CTES-Divorce-Introduction, Divorces of Same-sex couples, Law and Divorce around the world, case samples!
Engineering--Quiz 1-after CNY

OMG!
GTG!
SAT II!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should find a way for you to have Internet/computer access at home.

    Your school would have funding available, as would your city council, state and federal government.

    perhaps this could be the topic of your reflective essay~it would double as a proposal for sponsorship of home computer & Internet.

    ReplyDelete