Saturday, January 10, 2009

I won't repeat today stupid action forever in my life!

Let me tell you my very adventurous journey which had started straight away after the class on 11a.m.

After the CTES class, i went home by INTEC bus. After arriving hostel, i was onlining! The connection was super dupper "fast". I hate it very much. About 2p.m, four of us as usual started our trip to bukit bintang. Things went smooth at the beginning of our trip. However, the things went wrong straight after i bought a new external hard disk!

My external hard disk costed RM253, silver in color(I WANT BLACK), Seagate 320gb! I dunno whether i bought it is consider cheap or expensive!--5 years warranty!

Before that, we were in Sungei Wang! We took our lunch and dinner at Mcdonald! --Very Spicy! I regretted for ordering the prosperity burger!

Next, we went to Berjaya Times Square, we actually planned to watch movie. However, due to the time concern, we decided to take it out from our yesterday to-do list! 

About 10.00p.m, we started our journey back to Shah Alam. We waited until 3rd  Monorail to get in the train. When we arrived KL Sentral, we did stupid thing again. We went to Rapid KL stesen and put the KTM card into the machine! We didn't notice it at first. Oh my gosh! We ran as fast as we could to get into KTM train as there was an announcement that TRAIN would arrive at Platform 5! When we got in the train, we felt that actually we were no need to ran because the train stopped there for almost 10 minutes as it was the last train. Fortunately, there were seats for us to sit!

After arriving Shah Alam, we took taxis back to Acacia College. We did the most stupid thing again! The clock shown that it was 11.15p.m, we were late 15 minutes. We forgot to ask the taxis' driver to stop us somewhere instead of in front of the guard's house. We were not dare to get in the college and we went to Bistro then we went to Mcdonald again! About 3p.m, we managed to get in college by climbing the gate of the hostel! Oh my god! I promise i won't let this thing happens again! IT's scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment