Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mum, Dad! I LOVE YOU!

Guess what?
I'm using celcom broadband in the car right now.

My mum and dad have done a lot to make sure that i have this broadband today.

In the morning, we went to Centre Point in Tanah Merah. However, the shop wanted to sell us the broadband exclude the registration fee for RM 650. My mum was shocked by the price and then we went to TM point also at Tanah Merah. Actually, we planned to subscribe Streamyx. However, the nice-looking worker there advised us to subscribe celcom broadband. We went to KB.

KB CELCOM CENTRE was our next destination.

I registered for celcom broadband at there. However, i didn't get the broadband yet because she said no stock. The price for the broadband plus fee was RM 499.

However, another unfortunate event happened. She asked us to get the broadband on 4p.m. About 3.30p.m, She called me but she told me that i was unable to get the broadband today. 

I was in KB mall that time. My mum decided to cancel the registration at Celcom Main Centre and registered at KB Mall Celcom point. Thank to her efforts that i am able to use the broadband right now.

Besides, the price for broadband plus fee was cheaper than those at Celcom main centre...

I can do my assignment after this. Thank mum and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment