Saturday, January 24, 2009

My SAT II

*I registered for Chemistry, Physics and Maths 2.
However, i sat for Physics, Maths 1 and Maths 2.

To my surprise, there were a few students sat for SAT Reasoning Tests as well as Subject Tests!

I went to Metropolitan College by INTEC bus.

My SAT 2 was a disaster. I didn't know what the physics tests were asking! It was tough. That was the reason i changed the Chemistry to Maths 1. I noticed that i was not well-prepared!

I had no chance to see what the Chemistry question. However, according to my friend, it was tough! OMG~~

Now, i feel relieve as i had done my task and i am going home tonight! Have a safe journey!
HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Congratulation for completing your SAT 2!

    Have a nice and safe journey back to Kelantan!

    And HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :)

    ReplyDelete