Saturday, January 30, 2010

Physics II oh physics II

I didn't really understand what my lecturer was teaching so far. He has been covered 4 chapters so far. It was not because his teaching method was not good, it was because i was the one who didn't really pay full attention during the lecture. 

First quiz, i really screwed, not one or two marks, was more than 3 marks out of 10 marks.

I can't hate physics 2, i have to love it. However, i found out that it isn't my cup of tea. I neither like nor dislike it. I love programming more. Majoring in electrical engineering makes me wonder whether i have chosen the right path or not?

After this post, i would like to start working on my physics 2. I want to score it. I have been doing nothing since yesterday. I went shopping yesterday and today, i have been sleeping for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment