Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random thoughts

Calculus 3 students are having their test 1 today. I had had mine last semester. It was traumatized. I didn't score well. I am disappointed with myself as i almost forget all the things i learned in Calculus 3. I was assisting someone to prepare for her test, but frankly speaking, i didn't help much. She was not even need my help. Haha. She is good enough to study by her own. Calculus 3, one of the my favorite subjects although i didn't score well. I like it very much especially the last 2 chapters. Suddenly, i felt regret for selling my calculus textbook. In facts, i need it for my physics 2. Anyone else especially biotech students haven't sold their books? "sell to me"

I scored 24/25 for my C++ first quiz. I was not really happy with the results. Supposedly, i can score full mark but i did mistake for the theory question. I changed my answer in the last minute. Accuses are always accuses. Full stop to C++.

Technical writing, i will be in the same group with Zi Rui, Tung Lun and Littech. For both empirical report and website designing. Hopefully, we can score well for this subject. Email memo, next task!

Literature, i am still the "senyap" one in the class. I rarely spoke out. I finished reading my term paper novel as well as the color purple and of mice and men. Next two week, there will be a quiz about of mice and men. I do hope i will score well. I will reread it tonight or tomorrow. Comprehension.

CTES, my group volunteered to present first, but we failed. Red light. My group will present on 10 February, the day before Literature quiz 1. Next week, the class will be very bored without those were always speaking out their points. They are going to KL to hear a talk. About 10 people of literature class.Hopefully, the class will be cancelled.

I feel sleepy dy.. Napping... Nights..

No comments:

Post a Comment