Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coming Gathering at my house

I invited 30++ of my friends.
However, there are about 15-20 people are available that time.
I felt pity for those have to go back to their college/university before 18th January.
I really hope we can have a perfect gathering before all of us really moving towards our next destination which some of us have already done that.

I will be flying to USA this coming august if there isn't any bad things happen.
While for our ex-STPM friends, they are going to their respectively university after July.
After that, it is quite hard for us to have gathering like before.

For your information, CNY is the only holiday i have before July. My end of semester break is for BTN.
BTN is a camp that i have to attend before flying.

Since i have promised some of you guys that i am going to conduct a party if i managed to score good results in SPM which is an old story. However, i haven't kept my promise. Now, i think it's time for me to keep my promise by organizing a gathering this 18th January.

I hope that everyone will join this gathering but some replied that they are not available in TM.
However, i do have a positive response from those will be available in TM this coming 18th January.

I haven't set the theme for the gathering yet. I guess most probably it will be a BBQ or Steamboat or both or whatever that we commonly had for our previous parties.

Meet you guys soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment