Monday, January 25, 2010

Mr.C++ (I love him but he didn't love me)

I love C++ doesn't mean i can score well for it.

Quiz 1 made me realized that i am "weak" in theories again.

I want to score it but i had found out mistakes that i have done after the quiz. It did make me feel sad for awhile.

However, I don't feel anything like i failed to score well for calculus quiz although i just maybe lost 1 or 2 marks only. I felt nothing today.

The second quiz of the year 2010 was over.

I am looking forward for next quizzes.

For next and next quizzes, i will try to score well but i won't blame myself for not scoring full mark.

This semester i shall not be under pressure. I want to see the differences between studying to meet expectations and studying for knowledge.

This semester, i am studying for knowledge. I am not mind for any mistakes done so far. I am a normal human beings. I want to master a subject and not to score a subject.

Scoring doesn't mean mastering.

I have a totally different mindset this semester.

C++, i love it to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment