Friday, January 22, 2010

Pessimistic Mindset Again

I'm a pessimistic person. I admit that.
I'm a Kiasu person. Yea, I am.
This semester i am taking C++ and physics 2 which i hope i can score A for both subjects. As for Technical Writing, Literature and Contemporary Legal issues, i do hope i can score well for these subjects but i won't blame myself if i didn't manage to score well.
Besides, for this semester, i hope that i can maintain my GCPA.

I think i didn't start this semester with good motivation and spirits. First quiz of spring 2010 which for me is a dilemma and traumatized. From there, i realized that without deep understanding, i can't score well. Thus, from that moment, i made a promise to myself - I want to revise back everything. Practice makes perfect.

Next week, i will have the second quiz of spring 2010 which is C++ quiz 1, i want to score it. Thus, this weekend, i will make sure i understand everything for first 2 chapters.
Sometimes, i might aim higher than my own ability. I am not a genius, i am just a normal human being that can make mistakes anytime. However, i would blame myself for the mistakes made. For me, silly and stupid mistakes should not appear in my life. It seems very unskilled and it would be the stupid accuse for not scoring well.

Okay, i got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment