Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of 2010

I slept at 4 in the morning and woke up at 11 in the morning.
My parents were chatting with my aunt's foster child in the morning before his friend come and fetch him to Raub. My aunt has gone to Malacca at 5 in the morning. Both of them, my aunt and her foster son are busy with their charity works. My aunt will come back tonight. However, i didn't know about her foster son's schedule. Yesterday's night was first time i met him. Frankly speaking, i wasn't close with relatives of my dad's side. My dad have 7 siblings including himself. My dad has a twin brother who has 3 or 4 children. Besides, my grandma and grandpa married twice. The family tree is so complicated. Both my paternal grandma and grandpa have passed away. I just knew my grandpa as my grandma has passed away before the day i came to this world. I was close with my cousins when my grandpa was still alive 5 or 6 years ago. Now, everything has changed. Basically, we just met each other during CNY. I met my aunt at KL more often than other relatives of my dad's side. However, I just met her when my parents came to KL.  


After having breakfast(Wan Tan Mee), I changed my clothes and we went to Jaya Jusco Kepong which is just at the back of my aunt's neighborhood. We bought clothes, begs and food. I bought 1 T-shirt and 1 long pant. After shopping session, my mum suggested to eat vege food. Veggie food at Kepong didn't cost much. Normal price RM2 per dish. Today, free of charge! However, i didn't finish the food, i felt like vomiting. Maybe, i haven't suit myself to eat veggie food. There were a lot of customers there. By looking at their face expression, the food tasted nice to them. 


After that, I'here doing nothing. That's how i spent my first day of 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment