Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Hectic" Semester

My timetable for this semester is not packed. I have no classes at all in Friday. However, i consider the subjects taken this semester is quite hard to handle especially Literature. I know my own weakness which is language. Literature is all about language. I have finished reading the color purple by Alice Walker and of mice and men one week ago. Now, i am reading Saint Maybe by anne tyler. Read, read, and read. That's what i am supposed to do for literature class. I'm quite disappointed  by my own performance in Literature class, i am damn "passive".I seldom voiced out my opinion. The truth was i didn't really understand what the short stories that we had read so far especially dry september.  I really hope i will be able to understand the coming short stories and brave to talk. Omg..

For other subjects, so far so good.. Just for the contemporary legal issues, we have selected our topic but we are facing problem to find the agreements (the black and white). I am same group with yc, kj and xr again for ctes assignment. We did pretty well for the presentation and term paper last semester. It was my own problem for not scoring well for my final grade. Yea, i screwed up my final paper. Thanks guys, hope we will do better this semester.

While for technical writing and C++, i hope i can perform well. That's all i wanted to say.

Lastly, physics 2, the most important subject for my major. All about electricity, can i get at least A for this subject? i really hope i can! i haven't started to do revision but i will do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

You guys must say my life here is damn hectic without outings and everything. Yea, i admit it for this semester, i probably won't have time to buy clothes for coming CNY. i have informed my mum. She will try to buy some clothes for me first.

I went to Kinokuniya last sunday, i went alone after my C++ class. It was kinda fun. I enjoyed it. I went there to pay for my reserved book, Saint Maybe. Well, nobody knew it i went to kinokuniya because i managed to come back to hostel before 7, the time to eat dinner. Haha. I bought Mexican Buns from Roti Boy, i like it very much especially it just comes out from "ketuhar"! haha.

What else has i done last week? Nothing much.
This weekend i might do nothing as everyone is busy with their own uni's app.
THAT'S all first.. i am not in the mood of blogging, just simply update it!

No comments:

Post a Comment