Thursday, December 31, 2009

University application Update!


I submitted my Maryland online application today. I knew that it's impossible for me to get an admission letter from Wisconsin.
Read this:
Dear Pang Siew La,

Thank you for the update on your TOEFL results and the significant improvement.  I am sorry to say that the score 94 is still too low for admission to the College of Engineering.  Please know that numerous applicants have scores 100 and above.  If you attend a different U.S. university and establish a successful academic record, including in English composition, you are welcome to apply for transfer admission.

Regards,

Bonnie Schmidt



Should i retake my TOEFL again?
However, there are too many things to be considered. 100 and above: It is not an easy job for me. 
I didn't know what should i do now. Really need someone to tell me the solutions.


I still have 3 universities online application.
I haven't sent my stuff to Maryland. My dad will post it on the 3rd January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment