Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have to SHAVE my eyebrow.

Yea, i'm going to stay in a temple for 11 days.
I am not going to shave my hair but i am going to shave my eyebrow.
It's just a common tradition here.
It is better for a Buddhist to stay in a temple by practicing 8 laws before reaching 20.
Besides deepening my understanding towards Buddhism, i can understand myself better.
Learning how to survive without entertainment is one of the greatness things i am going to learn there.
Despite i still have 5 essays to go, my plan is easier said than done.
If i failed to finish all by 10 Dec, i would continue it after i come back to TM.
No hp is allowed, No pc is allowed..
So, it is going to be a very strict camp.
I willing to join this camp is because i really want to understand myself deeper. Besides, i hope my karma earned can benefit my friends and family members. Bring more lucks to them.
By receiving the facts i am going to USA next year, it is the only chance for me to do deepen Buddhism.
So, no one can "access" me for 11 days.. No need to try.
Remember, Siew La is "unaccessible" for 11 Days..

No comments:

Post a Comment