Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1 more week.. Random Thought

I'm going back to "Polluted City" soon.
Departing from TM Friday morning (1st January 2010), i will have a totally different mood. 
I might have 2 more parties to attend, Jee Cheng's house might be the venue for fellow STPM-ers and TM-ians to celebrate X' Mas. Madam Carolyn's house might be the venue for MUET-ers to celebrate new year. 
10th December 2009, i attended fellow eco stream STPM-ers' party. Although i am not so close with all of them, they treated me very nice. Thanks for the invitation. I totally forgot about the pictures. Keep it, friends. Wish you guys good lucks. STPM 4 flat. I'm waiting to hear good news from you guys. 

Two days ago, i took care of my grandma in Hospital Besar Machang. She has been hospitalized for 3 days. Doctor said she might can go back today morning. Stay healthy, Grandma.

This long holiday, although i didn't have any vacations, i felt grateful as i discovered family love. I feel it. My parents  always give me moral supports. For instance, for the sake of my TOEFL examination, they took a leave to send me back to KL. My parents have taken a lot of holidays just because of me. I feel guilty sometimes.

Next semester, just have 1 week CNY's holiday which is also my mid-term break. I am going to miss my parents' cooks and "the silence of the night". 

Thinking of CNY, i haven't settled my transportation to KLIA. My flight is the earliest in the morning. Haven't thought about it. 
SAT, 13 Feb, 2010, 7.50 a.m.
I have to arrive KLIA at least before 6.30 a.m. That's also meant i have to depart from AKASIA at least before 6.00a.m. 
How? 


No comments:

Post a Comment