Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It isn't a trip!

I am here (KL) since 27 dec 2010. Something unexpected happened 2 days before the departure day. My parents have to come to KL to make things done before it is too late. First day, i was staying at Smart Hotel, Damansara. First day, nothing much was done. The hotel room cost us RM139.00. 1 double bed, 1 single bed. The room was small and uncomfortable at all. Provided with a flat screen TV, i spent my day watching movies through "STAR MOVIE" channel. The next day, after checking out, we went to our next destination, Petaling Jaya. We stayed at PJ De Inn Hotel. The hotel room only cost us RM119.00. 3 single beds. The room was big enough and comfortable. I prefer PJ De Inn Hotel. Same activity was conducted in that hotel. In those 2 days, we ate Chinese food including Dim Sum, "Pao", "Prawn Mee", etc. The next day, which was yesterday, we went to our next stop. After that, here we are, my aunt's house, in Kepong. We went to shopping complex nearby here after finishing our dinner. I wanted to buy a mouse but i didn't manage to do so. Tomorrow, we will go back to our previous stop, near UM. We might stay at my aunt's house till 31 January. Before that, we will go to KLCC to settle my brother's thing. Finding a digi dealer there to register Digi De Campus line for him under my name. I am not really willing to do but what to do. I can't find any valid accuses. Not much that i have done here. I was just online, online and online. Bye. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment