Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I?

Yesterday, i went out with Phey Yoong and Clarissa to buy present for the X'Mas celebration at JC's house.
House, the venue was changed at very last minute. We have bought the presents. Should i angry? We all are not going to that party. Reason: Transportation Problem. Anyway, thanks for the invitation. Hope you guys will have fun at Siew Phey's House. Yea, i admit Jc's house is quite small to occupy so many people. Conclusion: Most TM-ians are not going to tonight party.

After they decided not going to the X'mas party at Siew Phey's house, TM-ians planned to have "Steamboat" at Makalu. Should i go? I am not sure. UTAR-ians and MMU-ians at TM, they want to do gathering. Most UTAR-ians are guys which i am not so close with them. While for MMU-ians, just pc and vivian. Steamboat, have to pay RM20, i am not care about the money, just i will feel paiseh with some unknown there although they are my ex-classmates. P/s: We seldom talked and not at all!. Kelyin is not going. I want to meet her instead of meeting the unknown. PS didn't come back, will go to kl with her family. Not so many ppl that i wish to meet actually at TM now.

You can say  me "i'm unfriendly", you can say me "tiao ke" or whatsoever. That's me.

Drove proton wira yesterday, "mati enjin" many times.
{shameful experience}

My Friends change, so do i.
I haven't started to pack my things, haven't done my essays.
Thinking of not going anywhere anymore.
Besides, i went to Mdm Zakiah's house with PY yesterday after sending clarissa back to her house, she was sleeping. Sorry for disturbing you, Mdm Zakiah. We went there at the wrong time, she told us. We chatted for less than half an hour. Her baby is cute. She asked me to go again, i said "see first". Might go again when ai cing came back. Loving chatting with her. Dunno why. She used to be my BM's tuition teacher since form 3. I was one of 8 of first gang of her tuition class. All 8 of us scored As for BM in PMR. After that, more and more ppl wanted to join her tuition classes. My years tuition-ers were increased dramatically. We had to separate into 2 groups. Each groups almost 15 ppl. Tc Zakiah hated to teach many ppl in one tuition session. Yea, i had been considered as the naughtiest student in her tuition class. I always changed group and went to her tuition class randomly. I always chose the time which i thought she would teach fewer students. Thanks to her, i won a price in a BM writing competition. Thanks to her, i had never failed to score less than 90 in BM since form 4. Thanks to her, i always scored highest in my form. Thanks to her, i realized a lot of things.

Without her "salty" advice, i might fail to score good grade in BM.

This coming 31 Dec, ex Mdm. Carolyn tuition students plan to do a countdown party at her house. Yea, i was her "spm 2007 leaver" english tuition student and also 2 weeks of MUET tuition student. This is another teacher i admire. Thanks to her, my English improved a lot. Thanks to her, i realized i have a lot of weaknesses. Thanks to her honesty, i almost cried after knowing that i was the only one in her tuition class who score good grades in SPM and got nothing at that time. Thanks to her, i realized i wasn't strong enough to face dilemma. Thanks for telling me i didn't deserve A1 for my english in SPM. Thanks. I really hope i can join that party and hope the party won't cancel or postpone or whatsoever. Please! I didn't meet you for a long time dy. The last time i met you in CNY, i missed PY's birthday celebration at your house which was 1 day after i departed back to shah alam.

My last week here might be "KOSONG" as before!

I haven't decided what to do tonight. Should i just follow my parents to KB or go to eat Steamboat or just staying at home? Why so tough? I have told my parents that i am going to JC's house for the party before they went to sleep. They saw me bought a present and wrap it. Now, i have to tell them the party was changing venue, HAIZ. Hard for me to do so. My parents sure will ask a lot of things. I am not in the mood answering them soon.

I have 0 cent in my "Dompet", if i wanted to go to eat steamboat, have to ask money from parents. "Had RM20 from Than Bhun which can't be used." HAiz

How?

Wait and see how.
I also dunno what will happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment