Monday, July 20, 2009

What have I done so far?

Fall 2009(First 2 weeks)
-Frisbee-Separuh Jalan-I stopped practise already.
-Concerto-Hangat-hangat tahi ayam-However, ACTP won!
-INPRO-Chess-ADFP/ACTP won!
-Japanese Cultural Exhibition-An eye-opener
-Outing-No!
-Peer Mentor Program-Speechless-My mentee is too "good". I guess i will never meet her again.
-Taekwondo- started with a dream, BLACK! however, i have missed a lot of training sessions and also grading sessions.
-Money-I spent a lot! I can't keep my promise to my parents and also myself.
-Physics, Chemistry 2, Calculus 3 and Intro to Civilization. In short, academics!-I didn't have the mood to study.
-Sleeping is still my number 1 hobby!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th July
Third week
-Chemistry Presentation's Draft dues
-Calculus Quiz 2
-Chemistry quiz Chapter 13
-Physics and Civilization-nothing!
-Justina's birthday surprise party, maybe!
-outing-maybe!
-Sleeping-for sure!
-Chess practice with Kugarn-depends-SAF 1st august!

No comments:

Post a Comment