Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chess.... We are the Champion!

Quoted from "Yee Wei".

Time to give my comments about yee wei.

Frankly speaking, i was not even noticed his existence in ADFP.

I guess i first noticed him in during our first physics lecture together.

I thought he was a very quiet person.

Time has revealed a lot of things.

Actually, he is a hyperactive person.

This has shown that "Don't judge a person by his/her face" is valid.

Okay, enough about YEE WEI.

Time to talk about my games.

Got improvements but still not that good.

Chess needs its players to be patient, i am not that kind of person.

I always rushed to check-mate.

Thus, i lost most of the games.

Take your time, Siew La

Others advised me!

THanks for all.

Sorry for all.

I will try my best for SAF.

Last year, INTEC got 2nd place for female chess category.

This year, with one national player, one state player from the juniors of other programs.. We will win. TRY to make it possible!

I tak wakil apa-apa pun! Haha...

We got 4 players from the juniors(other programs) for female category! all hebat-hebat...

Why the seniors of ADFP have to play?

ADFP girls, let's play chess...



No comments:

Post a Comment