Friday, July 10, 2009

My first Impression towards Fall 2009

Basically, i have met all my fall 2009 semester lecturers.

Miss Raebah

Madam Nur Saidah

Miss Ruzela

Miss Siti R

Hopefully, i will have a perfect FALL semester...

FALL= FOUR

Four Subjects = Four Flat?

Is that possible?

Gambateh!

I'm going to study harder for this semester!


Play harder!

INPRO is looming large, i am definitely will play as the only chess female player of ADFP/ACTP.

Thanks Kugarn for willing to be my "sifu".

For Frisbee, i am not sure yet. If today was raining again, i definitely would quit from joining the frisbee game. I don't want to be sick again. I was sick after playing during the raining hours for 2 days.

For ping pong, Justina and pey suh told me that ADFP/ACTP is lacking of female players. I hope they won't beg me again because i'm seriously dunno how to play ping pong! Justina said she wants me to write down my name only so that they are qualified to join the game... Hopefully, more juniors will join the ping pong team. Let's me to retire...
Just kidding...
If they had not found new player, i would help them in term of "my name".

Sorry guys, i might make our program lost again this year... NO WAY..

Justina and Pey Suh and Yee Hoon, you all must win!!!

Gambateh!

ACTP/ADTP is the best!!!

For concerto, my present in the prop/crew team seems to be fade.. It's fading away.

Good luck, guys... Seriously, show the commitment amongst team members. We all were basically went there to "goyang kaki".

Gambateh...



No comments:

Post a Comment