Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Siu Ching!

Before i talk about Justina's Birthday, i would like to say sorry to anyone who i had celebrated your birthday without posting it on my blog especially to my roomate, Beverly.
I didn't have the photo. Kinda of busy preparing for your surprise birthday party.
Besides, no present from me! ^-^

Kinda of dunno what you needed and kinda of busy that time. All are just accuses...

Now, i am quite free and my brain still works well. Thus, i bought something that she might like! Hope she like it! Present is just a present. IT didn't indicate anything. As long as the giver was sincere, then it indicated the giver appreciated the relationship between them-the receiver and the giver.

For the coming birthday, who? sundrina! hopefully, you will get what you want and hopefully, we can think of something out of the box like we did today. After seeing the below photos, my blog readers will think that it was freaking cool! COOL!










No comments:

Post a Comment