Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Holiday means nothing to ME!

25th July ( Saturday)
I came back from Mcdonald about 6.30a.m. (As you knew, the Akasia's gate will be only opened about that time)
I slept for the whole morning.
I woke up about 1.30p.m.
I went out to bought dvd.
After coming back to my room, i watched movies and did nothing.
About 7.00p.m., i ordered Domino's pizza. It cost me RM30. I ate alone.
I got a free voucher for a regular pizza because the pizza arrived late.
I watched movies again.
Well, i was in the house alone until 11p.m. Justina came to my room after she finished her church activity. She brought along her wimax. We both online. Basically, we just online. I had fallen asleep about 2.00a.m. (Finally)

26th July (Sunday)
I wake up about 12p.m. after receiving a msg from Justina.
We planned to go out to Sunway.
Yes, we did.
About 1p.m, we took the taxis and went to Sunway Piramid.
I brought along my luggage.
The taxi driver asked me wanted to go to Sunway Piramid or Sunway College.
HEHE!
The luggage i brought was for the journey back to Kelantan.
After arriving Sunway Piramid, the first destination was to put the luggage into the locker.
I bought 3 shirts 3 pants that day. I also bought a water bottle which costed me RM39. I dunno how much i spent that day. IT was almost RM300. I guess.
or MORE?
Well, the details of what had happened that day i won't elaborate here.
I spent RM50 on food and drinks.

About 6.45p.m, we took taxi to our own destination. Justina went back to Akasia (RM20.90). I went to KL sentral (RM17.00 plus RM1.60 toll fee).

I saw someone in KL sentral. I couldn't recognize him at first. He knew me. I knew him but i forgot his name. Finally, i recalled back his name. Sun Kiet, we went to Warong Kita while waiting for the train, 2030! We chatted about our current life. He had changed a lot. Frankly speaking, i didn't expect him to be so hardworking in studies now. Good luck! You can do it. Don't ever follow my brother's path although you are his best friend once.

27th July (Monday)

The train journey took about 14 hours.
I arrived TM about 10 in the morning.

After arriving home, i drove the car to my old school and took my SPM original certificate. I met Md. Zakiah who used to be my BM tuition teacher. I didn't know that she had transferred to my old school. Thanks for your teaching. OH ya, she is pregnant. Good Luck.

I met En. Rosli who used to be my Moral Education teacher. He is still teaching Moral although his strength is Economics. He loves economics but he can only teach one class. Good Luck, teacher, you can teach more classes next year. Besides, i recalled back my duty as the little teacher when he was away. He told his students that i used to be the teacher for moral when he was away. Hard to deny it although i dislike that role. I have been hatred by some of my classmates because of that. Don't ever give that role to any students. He/She would be hatred by his/her peers. Same age! No way!

Then, my car got problem. I called my brother to fix it. Finally, it worked again. I ate lunch together with Ai Cing and Phey Yoong. They are very busy! STPM this year. STPM! good luck...

I hope to meet more tm-ians. I hear a lot of romance stories amongst my friends. However, i didn't hear from them directly.

ROMANCE stories of myself_psl, when? I will tell you it will not happen before miracle happens! THE DEATH OF ALL GIRLS! Just kidding!

Basically, that's what i had done that day.

28th July (Tuesday)
DONE nothing
Woke up late
Did physics lab reports only!

No comments:

Post a Comment