Saturday, July 11, 2009

I pray to the God if he/she existed.

I hope that someone will enter my life and guide me towards the correct path.

I am waiting for someone who know how to control me.

I am waiting for someone to show me the right path towards my future.

I am waiting for someone to make sure that I am on the right track.

Mr. Chemistry II
Mr. Calculus III
Mr. Physics I

and Mr. Civilization

This semester, you all are my valentines.

Mr. Civilization, i am going to present next week. However, i haven't finalized my scripts about you. You are too complicated. This semester, Mr. English is not accompanying me. I'm afraid of many things. TOEFL is looming large, Mr. English, please come back to my life. I need you to score in my TOEFL. I need your help for my coming presentation.
Mr. Civilization, i have asked my parents to post me my form 4 and form 5 history textbooks so that i can understand you better.

Mr. Chemistry II, why is the textbook about you so boring? I'm getting asleep easily. I want to get know you but the text limits my understanding. I'm going to find out some way to understand you deeper.

Mr. Calculus III, your "messenger" a.k.a my lecturer about you is quite okay. I hope i can learn a lot of things about you from her. I must fall in love with you because you will be my longest date in my life.... Calculus I till Calculus VII....

Mr. Physics I, are you a very simple guy? Not complicated stuff in your mind... I hope so...

I haven't done a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment