Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just one week....

Why am i so tired?

Concerto? NO... I seldom went for the meetings.

Chess? NO... I didn't practise that much.

Frisbee? NO... I quitted already.

Ping Pong? NO... I made the decision earlier than they called me up... So, i didn't even go for the selection.

What else?

--Study--

NO... I am not that hardworking.

The combination of all made me tired. Can i take a rest?

Yes, i could if and only if i were going to screw up my calculus quiz 1 tomorrow.

Tonight, i will have another chess practice session with Kugarn.

Tomorrow, i will have to meet my mentee.
Whoever you are, don't expect too much from me.
I can guide you but in order to score A+ for your pre-calculus, it's you to determine your results.
IF i found out you were good enough in Math, i were going to "kill" you.
I just want to make things possible.
This is one of the job of the future engineers.

Here, it reminds me how hardworking i was for my pre-calculus during Fall 2008.

Now, I am lazy.

I want to take a nap first...

No comments:

Post a Comment