Monday, June 8, 2009

Think too much… Am I?

OmG…

CoNgrAtulations…

I haven't done a thing for Calculus Chapter 11.

Tomorrow my class will start on 10a.m. That means I have more time to sleep.

My birthday is looming large but I seem to have no mood to celebrate it.

Happy Birthday to Nanthini, ex-landoverian.

Hopefully, I will be in the mood soon.

I dunno what I am thinking right now.

I am kinda of thinking about too many things.

Well, suddenly, I feel like life is short, I should appreciate it.

Suddenly, I feel like a loner. Okay, I am a loner. This fact is verified.

Out of the blue, I am thinking about my grandma, my dad, my mum and my bro.

Out of the blue, I am thinking about my old school friends, my matriculation friends and etc.

Out of the blue, I am thinking about the activity I have done so far.

Suddenly, I am thinking about the stupidest activity I had done in order to gain attention during my secondary school.

Suddenly, I recall back my old memories which are all memorable and unforgettable.

Talking about why I am so moody this few days. Maybe, I miss my previous episode of life.

After coming here, I feel like nobody. I don't have any trusted friends so far.

I always say I'm fine here to everyone who asked me.

Even my best friends during my old school days, I also lied to them.

They seldom read my blog. So, I have no worry to blog here about them.

Even my parents asked me how do I do, I always reply the same things.

"I'm fine."

Actually, I'm not fine at all. I stressed up easier. I have no place to express my feelings except my blog.

"Even though I seem to have no problem outside, my heart keeps bleeding day and night."

Hopefully, there are people who understand what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment