Tuesday, June 30, 2009

28th June 2008, I started my journey as an ADFPian in INTEC.
26th June 2009, I ended one episode of my life entitled "ADFP".

Now, I'm thinking of what had i done during my foundation year.

Some told me that I was an anti-social person.

Some told me that I was cool.

Some told me that I was quite aggressive.

Some told me that I was creative.

Some told me that I was hardworking.

Some told me that I was lazy.

Those are some of the impressions i gave to my ADFP's friends.

Activities that i had joined:-
1) Space Tunnel (Fall 2008)- As a crew member of solar system.
2) Chess-INpro, Karisma, SAF (Fall 2008)
3) Ping Pong(INpro)-Quite a shame!-loser!-Fall 2008
4) Went to Dharma Talk throughout the Fall 2008
5) Charity(Orphanage) -IE club-Spring 2009
6) Dodgeball-another one-loser-Spring 2009
7) Halloween Night- as a crew member of Poison Apple's Booth
8) Charity Sales(Shah Alam Buddhist Society)-Summer 2009
9) Charity Walk(as a volunteer)-relay for life 09-Summer 2009
10) 52 hours non-stop public speaking
-as a speaker-Malaysia Book of Records-Summer 2009 (A bad speaker)

During November and December 2008
(Winter Holiday)
1) Danell Lee's mini concert-organized by YMM TM- as a committee member.
2) YMM national camp(Gopeng, Perak)- as a participant.

My life as an ADFPian was quite simple and ordinary.

My foundation results were quite bad compared to other ADFPians.

Hopefully, i can score well throughout my degree years.

UIUC

Michigan

Lehigh

Purdue

Wisconsin

UCLA

Minnesota

Virginia Tech

Those are the schools that i might apply.

My first choice is UIUC!

Hopefully, with my not that excellent results i will be admitted to that prestigious school.

With my SAT 1 and SAT 2 so-so results, i hope that UIUC will accept my application.

I will try my best in my coming TOEFL.

Go, Siew La... You can do it!!!

My major will be mechanical engineering.

I chose this major because of major factors.

First, it is quite general compared to other engineering courses.

Second, it involves less chemistry knowledge. (I'm quite "noob" in Chemistry related subjects.)

Third, it uses lots of physics knowledge. (I'm better in physics compared to in chemistry)

Forth, i can minor in Nanotechnology through this major.

Etc...

Okay, those are enough for my post about ADFP.

I will try my very best to score well throughout my degree years.

No comments:

Post a Comment