Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I accepted it as a fact for whatever reasons.

Frankly speaking, my TM and Matriculation friends didn't remember my birthday. For some unexpected people, they did remember my birthday especially Shin Yee, my ex-classmate in KMPH and also Soo Ching, my secondary school not-so-close friend. Thanks. Sorry for forgetting your birthdays.

Thanks for all wishes.

As I said before, I didn't and won't consider my birthday is a big day. For me, there is no point to celebrate it. The main reason is that I try to imagine from the others' perspective. Put myself in other's shoe.

If I were the orphanage who lost my parents when I was born, I might feel my birthday was to remember my parents.

Our mums are those who gave birth to us. Imagine if you lost your mother on that day, do you still want to celebrate your birthday?

Although I was born in a perfect condition, I was a 7-month-baby. My mum struggled to give birth to us, my brother and I. She might have lost her life. However, fortunately, three of us survived and live till today.

Although my parents didn't mention about that, I found out myself unintentionally when I was packing my things after UPSR.

Since then, I have the thought there is no point to celebrate my birthday as it is just a day when I born.

Besides, I have friends who lost their mum on the days they came to the Earth.

I feel pity for the Down syndrome patients and they don't even know who is birthday.

By the way, thanks for all wishes…

To those who didn't wish me, it's okay although I expected that you would wish me.

No comments:

Post a Comment