Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm still 18 now....

I hope i can stay young forever despite the fact that i'm going to be 19 in less than 6 hours.

My teenage years are going to end soon.

As a soon-to-be adult, i regret i didn't use my teenage years wisely.

I have a lot of thing that i haven't done.

All i have done are just for study, study and study.

I hope that i had joined a lot of activities.

I hope that i had made lots of friends.

I hope that i would be so anti-social now.

Frankly speaking, as a teenager, i failed to be a normal teenager. Although i looked like a primary school student, my thinking exceeds what i should. I'm not that critical thinker. However, in others' eyes, i'm very matured especially my relatives.

Last words before i accept the fact that i'm going to be 19th soon.

Hopefully, my mood will be good soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment