Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sorry first and then thanks…

I'm 19 years old now…

Thanks for the wishes…

I will compile the list-to-say-thank-you tomorrow.

Now, I just want to express my thought about the surprise party just now.

Frankly speaking, I didn't expect such party.

I thought it would just be a very common surprise party which is started with switch off the lights and blah… blah… blah…

That was the second time I got surprise party.

The first one was from my Matriculation's Friends.

Thanks.

How they brought me to secret "paradise"?

I was doing calculus and also reading messages sent by my friends.

Sundrina took my things on my hands especially my calculator and then put them on the table.

I knew they were going to give me a surprise.

They brought me to the outside of the study room and then closed my eyes with a black jacket, I guess so.

Well, there was lot of people guide the blind person on that time.

They guided me to round the whole Akasia… I guess so…

What the funny things happened in between?

I heard the car and airplane sounds.

I thought they really brought me out of akasia.

Well, it was not.

I kept asking them where they were going to bring me to. So long the journey until I felt dizzy.

Finally, we arrived the secret paradise, besides the petronas, besides bistro, besides block 7 and 9! Walau.. So "long" the distance.

Before they let me to become a normal human being again, some of them asked me who are they. I had to recognize their voice.

Well, there were 11 people.

Not in order…

Justina, Beverly, Sundrina, Yi Lin, Ee Jane, Ek Ying, Hui Ming, Su Chuen, Chiao Rao, Jamie and Pey Suh..

They bought a chocolate cake with the cherry on it (Well, I hate cherry). By the way, thank you for celebrating my birthday.

Thanks for everything and sorry for everything.

I didn't even make a wish just now.
! (Sorry)!

Sorry, I am still not in the mood celebrating it.

Thank guys.

I will try to smile today!


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment