Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank you to Someone who want to kill me!

Sunway… oops… Sungai Wang was our choice today..

Initially, we planned to go to Mid Valley or Sunway as our destination after Calculus Test 2.

However, due to many reasons, we went to Sungai Weng and Berjaya Times Square.

"To someone who asked me to go to die because of "menghalang" my 2 friends for not going to Sunway as planned before. I would like to say thank you rather than say "You will die first before me!" or "sorry!"

Thank you for proving to me the true friendship amongst us.

Thank you for letting me know what is bad and what is good.

Thank you for letting me know sometimes force can't be applied on everybody.

Thank you for letting me understands that we can't be good human beings in many situations.

I'm tired… I will update the blog as soon as possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment