Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random post… Sorry, mum and dad…

I used RM1200 during May 2009.

I didn't realize that.

What did I buy?

What had I done during May 2009?

My mum and dad didn't ask me what had I done or bought during May 2009.

They just asked me to spend the money wisely and "berjimat-cermat". They afraid they can't afford it anymore.

I feel sorry and start from today I will use the money wisely and be as thrifty as possible.

I went out to Midvalley, Sunway, Sg.Weng, Berjaya Times Square, Bukit Jalil and etc since 4th May 2009.

I bought lots of things which I can't remember what I had bought.

I bought Swimming Suit, Swimming Cap, beg, Stuffs to eat, clothes, and etc…..

I bought a lot of useless things.

I bought "them" for no purpose.

I hope I won't spend money on those things again.

Oh, I'm going to ADFP night but I haven't seen my dress. I bought a pair of high-heel shoes yesterday night which costs me RM39.90. Well, it was quite cheap compare to I spend on food.

Dress, my mum will post it to me soon. Hopefully, what she will post soon is what I want. I hope she didn't misinterpret what I want. Frankly speaking, I have never ever worn a dress.

I went out with Sundrina, Beverly and Justina yesterday night. They bought nothing except Beverly. She bought Vinci's cheap stuffs. 70% discount. Hehe. The initial purpose was to find dress to Sundrina! However, she ended up with undecided. 2 dress to choose. Hopefully, she can make her mind up as soon as possible.

My handphone Story…..

"I shall not change my handphone often."    

I seldom use my hp recently.

No sms, no call recently.

Just my parents call me recently.

I have a lot of credit for my maxis number. I waste RM10 for restaurant city 2 days ago. I have to top-up every month and I think it is wasteful for not using that money thus I decided to use it even though it was wasteful too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment