Friday, May 8, 2009

To reduce boredom--blogging! (Ignore it)

"Summer semester is a very relaxing semester." according to the rumors.

Yes, i admit it is a very relaxing semester.

However, i have nothing to do except calculus during this semester.


Allow me to say that:

"Damn Bored"


Calculus X 5 lectures per week~> Calculus Semester!

":":"

"Xin Rou want to go shopping, unbelievable." Quoted from someone.

I am going out tomorrow. Hopefully, it will reduce my boredom.

__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________

Disappointed with the quiz 1, i have no mood to do calculus now.

Wesak Day and Mother's Day are approaching--But those occassions are out of my business.

I don't celebrate Mother's Day doesn't mean that i don't love my mother.

LoL.
Lame.

JPA---Good Luck to my Juniors.

"Believe that there is always a second chance!"

-----------------------------------------------
"Ah Lo, you said you are going on diet. However, i didn't see any changes." said PY.
"Last semester is too busy. No time to diet." I said.
"Busy-supposedly, you have no time to eat and you are getting thinner." said PY.
"I ate too much of snacks." I said.
"Haiz." The whole gang!
"You all, haiz!" I
----------------------------------------------

To Heyday and Afifah:
Good Luck for your A-level examinations.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--I shall do calculus now!--

Gtg

No comments:

Post a Comment