Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eugene with Mr.Ikhwan

Eugene with Mr.Ikhwan
Summer Semester has started……….
Thank God….. I enrolled into Calculus 2 class…..
I’m Taking Calculus 2 now.
Everyday 8.30 to 10.30 in the morning I would be P312 a.k.a Eugene Summer 2009.
P312 is a place where I put my bag and sit there for 2 hours and then leave there immediately after the class is dismissed.
As classmates, we didn’t talk. Even the guys who are sitting beside me, I didn’t know his name.

Maybe it is just the beginning of this semester.
OR
Maybe this is what it should look like for summer semester.

I am a “shy” person.
I won’t go and talk with someone I don’t know!
In that class, I feel like I am there is totally to study Calculus…..

Who are in my class?
Teck Tze, Kian Hui, Jia Xiong, Fiz, Jannah, Aisya B(but I didn’t see her today), Syazwi, Sharil, Carishma(still absent), hmm, that all I knew… Others…….. Naima (Khalis’s GF), Hmm, Lagu(The math genius-what I heard)…… Hmm, dunno dy!Well… How many students in my class? Twenty plus plus…. Tak tahu…..
Who is my class rep?
I really dunno!

Eugene Summer 2009
“Would you be just a place for me to attend the lecture?”

After the class, I went to library today.
Something went wrong….. “I meant myself.” Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment