Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mid Valley Trip

Playing Children's games while waiting for movie to start. (In order to keep the identities of people in the picture, the picture was editted once.)

I was following that "blue" thing while others were lining out to buy the tickets.


A closer View!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We took our lunch at Little Vietnam.
Damn "delicious"
I had to add sauce in order to make my rice tasty!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movie
"Power Kids"-A thai movie!
Quite nice but too short the duration.
________________________________________________________________
I just bought a jean for myself! Costed me RM49.95!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment