Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kiasu

"Ni kiasu si bo si?"some of my relatives asked me once upon a time.

"bo si la" I said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But:-

"Ni na ni memang kiasu, ha mi pun boi de yi!" my mum said.

"lu ge kia gau, da che li hai, mian gia liao, e a chu kho. ni ha zhuang ka lu ge kia ni?" one of my relatives said.

"wa bo cai, e ka gi lai, bo dui wa lang ka." my mum replied.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mum admitted that i am a "kiasu" child.

However, i didnt admit that.

Now, by hook or by crook, i have to admit that i'm a "kiasu" person.

However, it can be applied on certain subjects or things only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiasu" is a good habit for certain causes but not for all.
"Why didn't i be a "Kiasu" person in English courses since i was i child?

Why am i always a "Kiasu" person in Mathematics/Calculus?

Why?
Why?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment