Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eugene with Ms. Farah

Quiz 2 was over…. Quiz 3 is waiting for us to score this Friday!
Recently, my blog is about Calculus 2!
I won’t say anything about quiz 2 first. Wait and see the results and I will comment about it. Hopefully, I won’t be careless as I did in quiz 1.
Btw, I scored 23/25 for my quiz 1. I am still disappointed with my careless mistakes. Supposedly, I could answer all the answer for quiz 1.

Today, Quiz 2… I sat for it…
This Friday, Quiz 3… I will sit for it… (8.5-8.6)
Hopefully, I can score it.
Good luck for all especially to those feel themselves as “stupid” (The fact-they are clever).
Take your time to sleep well before getting into the “exam hall”.
Lecturer exchange program-One day…
-Miss Farah taught us about the 8.7….
---Different lecturers, different styles of teachings.
“Both lecturers seem okay to me, I could cope with their teachings’ styles.”
Now, I got to go….
Go for lunch….
After this, I want to “bia” calculus! Wanna score better this semester…

No comments:

Post a Comment