Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last but not least--BoyZ--

Teck Tze
-Clever.... Creative.... Serious(Academic).... Reliable....
-I like his Robin's costume.... Hehe! Cool!
-He seemed to know a lot!
-However, he didn't know how to use the "knowledge" wisely.
-First impression
"Why does this guy so angry? (when the calculus Test 1 paper was given back to us)- I thought i was the only one who cared about Calculus-
-By the way, he improved dramatically for test 2 and 3. Congratulations, Teck Tze, hopefully you can score at least an A for the final!

Ying Bin a.k.a YB(Yang Berhormat)
-Undeniable, i quite dislike this guy at this first place.
-Reason: For the Oregon presentation, he seemed to control everything! (maybe we just knew each other!)
-However, after several presentations, i understood. He was a good presenter, for me, might be because i was not a good group member. (Sometimes, i could be very "bossy")
-Thank for everything and sorry for everything.

Young Han a.k.a Siong Yee's Husband
-Hardworking(Oops..) Very Hardworking(Oops..)
-The reality (Infinity times Hardworking)--For non-ESL courses(based on my observation)
-ESL courses-undeniable-he was fluent during all presentation!
-Good luck for your Final results.
-Study harder and smarter!

Wisvan
-The only Indian guy in Landover.
-First impression ( I kena tipu)
"So dramatic! Pity you! Be strong!" (monologue)- I was reading his essay 1-peer review. Guess what? He wrote that his father died due to blah... blah.. blah.. The truth---He lied!)
-He was a very good presenter too. (A good pretender too)
-I noticed that almost all of his presentations started with "Please close your eyes and imagine Blah...Blah...Blah..."


Finally done!
--I was cracking my mind while thinking what should i write to describe these boys.


Last word
"Sorry if my words hurt your feelings! Thank you for everything!"

Landoverians, you all have lived my life during the spring Semester! Nice to meet you all! Good luck for your future!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment