Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another lucky guy from DMPR

Last year, Lim Lee Wen became the first and the only non-bumiputra to get Matriculation and JPA in my secondary school.

This year, Weing Kai (Engineering again!) became the successor of Lim Lee Wen.

Both of them are the example of result is not the only reason to get JPA.

Congratulations!

I feel sorry to Hooi Wen as her SPM is 13A1 1A2 GCE-O A1. What an excellent result it was!

IF it is urs, it is urs.

Try your best in appealing process.

I still can remember vividly how emo i was when i knew that i got nothing even though my results were better than anyone else in my school.

Undeniable, That time i am still a child! A child's thinking won't be so critical!

Results are not the only thing to get JPA.

Cocuricular is also not the thing to get JPA.
(I got example-Not-to-be-named-He/She didn't join any sports/competitions/tourmanents.)

This only thing is LUCK!

LUCK!!!

Good luck to those who plan to appeal.

Believe, there is always a second chance.

GTG..

I will post about my mid valley trip whenever i am free..

I want to take the shower first and then clean my room.

About 11, i will stop online and study calculus..

No comments:

Post a Comment