Monday, March 2, 2009

One word: Again!

I failed to give an impressive speech AGAIN!

Today, i planned to make a difference by wearing my denture and new pair of shoes. However, the outcome didn't make a difference. It's still at the same level!

I practised my speech last night in front of the mirrors~the hall is equipped with mirrors at all sides~(Upstair of study room) alone. ~SCARY~

HOWEVER

My point is my efforts were useless. I didn't manage to reduce my nervousness and I also forgot my scripts.

"Pick your favorite color to be the front face and it will remain FACE for the entire process." This was very important line to ensure that they didn't get blurred.

...HAIZ...

As the results of my mistakes, i were "rewarded" to solve the cubeS.

Informative speech, persuasive speech, acs american holiday presentation, appreciation of music, forum, advertisement presentation, oral presentation, etc.....


---DIE---


HOPE FOR THE BEST
PREPARE FOR THE WORST

My This semester gcpa surely will be lower than last semester.

How could i manage to get in better university without better gcpa?

This week will be more relax compared to last hectic week. However, it might not be as relax as i thought!

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment