Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally, i realized that i'm not good in THEORY!

Today, i received my CHEMISTRY test 1 paper and results.
I just score 34/40 and this mark has caused me lost 3% for the final.

Overall, i have lost 4.2%.

1.2% from the quiz 1. This also means that there is 100% i can't get chemistry gcpa 4.00(I WANT IT) for this semester. What should i do?

I did wrong almost all theory questions {about 4 question, about the function of acid, the van de waal's equation, the decomposition of calcium chloride and also the functions of something(I FORGOT)} and i answered correctly for all calculation questions.

A Bad news for me, from chapter 6 ahead, the chemistry lessons are all Theory!

I'm going to commit suicide---die---! {ignore this statement}

For calculus as well, i failed to memorize all theories or i am supposed to say I don't understand THOSE theories... HELP ME...

if one is Good in calculations doesn't mean he or she is good in Math.

MATHEMATICS--without knowing and understanding the theories, you won't go far from the border line.


Now, read the theories, understand the theories, apply the theories and lastly sleep in the "coffin" with the theories!


Gtg... Study calculus!-- A BIG LIE

No comments:

Post a Comment