Monday, March 9, 2009

Landoverians' Demostrative Speeches


I'm too lazy to post about that.

First, someone has posted about that with details.

This is the
link.

(However, HE didn't post about mine.-Damn you-just joke!)
Maybe i had given such an ineffective speech! HEHE.
IMHO, you all should recall back what i had said about my own speech on that day. So, press this link.

So, now, i would like to post about mine by my own self!

According to someone, i started with loud voice. However, my voice was getting lower and lower. Maybe i was nervous.(Absolutely YES)

Thank to Niro and Fauzan for the pictures.(Only 4)--So unpopular!

Let's look at the pictures......

(What was i doing?) maybe i was trying to reduce my nervous!

(Can you see Carishma there? Why was she suddenly coming out? Weird) Again, when was this picture taken?)
Now, the beginning of the speech!
(Introducing the CUBE)---Lame


After that, no more picture!

Conclusion,

To be a better speaker, capture more pictures of yourselves. (LAME)

I hope i will perform better for my informative speech!

2 comments:

  1. sory lor siew la

    busy finishing da engineering assignment that time...

    sorry again lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joke..

    Please don't take it serious!

    ReplyDelete