Saturday, November 14, 2009

TOEFL

TOEFL is haunting me now.
I haven't started practising it.
I don't know when and where to start.

First attempt, i just scored 79/120. I won't feel ashame for admitting my score. It was a terrible score for USA bound scholars including myself. Although PSD didn't set any requirement regarding toefl, i still have to score higher than 79.

I am applying to Wisconsin Madison which its toefl requirement is above 100 for engineering students.

I am applying to Purdue which its toefl requiremnt is above 88 for engineering students.

I am applying to Stevens which its toefl requirement is above 79.

Ohio State and Maryland are the Universities which i hope i get but i am no need to go there.

I want to go to Wisconsin or Purdue or Stevens.

Either one is good enough for me.

For others, above three uni are their safe schools. For me, they aren't because my toefl keep playing with me.

TOEFL, let me pass 100 this coming saturday. i am begging you. Please...

It's kinda of impossible to score higher if i kept doing nothing.

I have a big communication problem.

Communication skill is the skill i am searching for right now. I know it's hard to master this skill. I need it. I admire who can talk spontaneously in english without any doubts and stops.

FULL STOP

2 comments:

  1. me too....I also have problem with communication skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know who are you?

    ReplyDelete